Choose a coloring book of original art, not machine produced images.
Acclaimed artist and illustrator Dawne Michelle Smith lends her talents to the first in a series of fantasy-themed adult coloring books. Each design is reproduced from original artwork, hand drawn by the artist. These designs will not be featured anywhere else, and the finished pictures will make beautiful additions to your home.
This coloring book features:
- 82 pages of relaxing fun
- 8.5 x 11 size
- 70lb stock paper for sturdier pages
- 40 different pictures and patterns
- A combination of complex and simple designs
- Suitable for colorists of all levels.
Studies have shown that coloring:
- Provides relief from stress and anxiety
- Improves focus and creativity
- Coloring before bedtime can improve sleep
- Contributes to social time. Coloring can be done with family, friends, or as a group activity at libraries and community centers.
- Reinforces parent-child bond when done as a family
- Can be used as an alternative to meditation
Bring back the magic of childhood and let creativity flow freely as you color these meditative patterns and relax in a beautiful fantasy world. Collect the entire series.